Technical Sales Specialist
Main purpose of the position
Sale of Vitl Life Science Solutions range of laboratory products and management of its growing distributor network.
Position in structure/supervisory responsibilities
No supervisory responsibilities – reporting directly to the Business Development Manager
- Support/maintenance/expansion of an existing product distribution network
- Active prospecting for new distributors and end users to generate sales
- Able to work on own initiative, highly organised and proactive
- Excellent English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to travel as per the needs of the business – exhibitions, demonstrations etc, potentially some international travel as needed.
- Maintenance of client records within an established ERP system
- Work collaboratively across multiple internal departments to meet client needs
- Answering of enquiries and technical questions from clients
- Monitoring of sales performance vs budget as set by the senior leadership team.
- Work with a dynamic team to expand a young, growing laboratory brand
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant life sciences subject
- Proven sales experience in the laboratory equipment market or similar.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Some marketing experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Solid presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent teamworking abilities
- All company specific training will be provided, however previous experience of laboratory sales (or similar) is required.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to our Business Development Manager, Tom Ackrill on firstname.lastname@example.org