Business Development Coordinator
Main purpose of position:
Implement BD strategy going forward covering workload required by life sciences business unit growth plan.
Position in structure/supervisory responsibilities:
No supervisory responsibilities. Reports to the Business Development Manager
Any activities necessary for the business development team to deliver on objectives set; including but not limited to:
- Prospecting for new clients for ITL projects
- Liaising with clients and internal departments to generate the data required for quotations/proposals
- Generating quotations/proposals as required
- Maintaining of client accounts and BD records on Salesforce
- Preparing of analysis and reporting of results to management team for BD activities.
- Representation of the company at exhibitions, conferences, clients etc as necessary (both nationally and internationally as required)
- Contribute to marketing activities – content writing, social media, etc
- Contract negotiation as part of the wider team
- Work towards the strategic short and long-term goals of the company.
- Working within the quality framework set out in ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA GMP.
In addition to the above functions and responsibilities employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Necessary qualifications and training:
- Qualification in or relevant experience within engineering or life sciences is advantageous
- Marketing qualification would be advantageous with exposure to engineering or life sciences
- Full UK driving licence
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar B2B role (Medical/Laboratory/Engineering) preferred
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to our Human Resources Officer, Vicki Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org